It has happened to all of us in some way, shape or form! Even for this blogger, it has happened and at times still, does. Being fearful of your goals when you get to them or working towards them. It is not a negative thing it is just you being a tad bit self-conscious in a goal abiding way. Just follow me! You’ll understand by the end of this.
You: Well….what is my problem, Travis?
Me: Well….I’ll tell you because I gots love for you!
If you are in a panic state….CALM DOWN!!!! It is a problem many people face if not all. The problem is not you can’t accomplish your goals the problem could be one or more of these components:
- Lack of motivation: Which can happen all the time or from time to time! “I don’t wanna!”
- Fear of completion: That you’ll work and nothing will come out of it
- Getting to the goal and not know what to do next: Yay you did it! But what is next?
- Not understanding your goal: Do you know what is going on?
Those are some of the main goal fearing components that I see in this day and age along with my GENERATION! Those negative components go with all goals not just those big goals of a promotion at work or improvements of your finances. It could be anything such as you wanting to gain some weight (me) or creating/furthering your small business. Goals are goals no matter how big or small some are easily accomplished while others aren’t and that is just how it is! Just do not and I repeat do not fear those goals be prepared for those goals and grow/accomplish those goals folks! So with every problem, there is a solution so let’s get to those!
You: So what is my solution to my problem?
Me: Now, you are asking the real questions! You hold the solution I am just going to bring it out of you.
Since you’re calm now we can now figure out what to do about our goal fears! It’ll be hard at first but I have total confidence in you. So with those four I gave a few words ago here is the solution to them:
- Find what truly motivates you: Maybe it’s the money or the passion that you have for that goal. Use that energy of DREAMING to DOING!
- Work is work: You may think that work is in vein but little do you know you probably done set yourself up for something bigger and better.
- Let’s not think of what is next: Let’s think about how you are going to grow that goal once you accomplish it! Completion = A Seed!
- Understanding what it takes: All goals have a process you need to understand your process and ADJUST!
After reading this you have no excuse for being fearful of your goals! Goals are positive and not negative! It may take some time to achieve a goal but you can accomplish it. No goal is too big nor too small! Your goals are your goals and no one else’s only you can achieve em!
I SPOKE ON IT!!!!